Monday 16 December 2013

Eat Healthy and work out naturally

      Fitness has become the new buzzword in world today . The core of this issue lies the true meaning of being healthy. As a student of this art of being healthy and to lose dozen pounds I hereby start my journey,

     I will share this with challenges shared by me and various courses of actions taken. Your comments are welcome.I accept that this will be a difficult journey but travel I must, I start by turning my back to wine and single malt . Having more fiber ,choosing right nutrition and counting my portion.

    I have with me an app based on android "Noom Coach". I have found this to be very useful by setting daily targets and keeping a log book of food input and exercise.

Result
week one : I have gained 2 lbs :-( . Need to put more attention to regular bites and cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment